Starting 45 minutes late:
Soros was late giving Obama his talking points or what?
(still a no show)
Are they trying to talk Urkel out of the bathroom? Is she fixing her hair?
(here we go, this is gonna be good)
- Ya gotta pay your fair share and we have to adjust Medicare. (uh oh)
- Bi partiscal..uh Partisan (it’s a little early for a tipple, isn’t it?)
- He’s partnering with Boehner now. Not a lack of policies that is the problem. It’s the insistence on drawing lines in the sand. We need to change.
- We need to reach a compromise. (ie: Teaparty needs to shut up)
- Bi partisan (we hate that word) committee will have full cooperation of WH. (uh oh, that can’t be good)
- The issue is jobs and the slow pace of recovery coming out of this recession (hahahaha coming out of a recession?!)
- Extending payroll tax cut (spend that $1.00 well!)
- You get your unemployment insurance. (uh thanks?)
- We can do this as soon as Congress gets back. (good luck with that)
- Debt ceiling increase has been agreed to a gajillion times in the past (Obama hearts Reagan, now)
- Blaming the Japan earthquake again. (??)
- We will always be a AAA country. (mmkay.. we guess if Dear Leader declares it so..)
- We have the will to act (Acting is what caused this problem)
- Worst financial crisis since the 1930’s the American people are handling it with grace. (Sure, if rage is graceful)
- He has faith. (ok, we get it, quit buttering us up, get to the usual insulting)
- He loves our Armed forces (who Biden got killed)
- blah blah blah, (he seems rambly) great mission, they were joined by Afghan troops, don’t forget that 7 of them died.
- We will press on (with the war he voted against) and we will succeed (after we threaten to withhold our soldier’s paychecks)
- 30 Americans were lost (no mention of SEALs – take note, Biden.)
- He abruptly ends and runs away with his little Urkel arms flailing
Stocks in Free Fall: Dow Dives Below 11,000 as Traders Flee Equities
Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2011/08/08/us-stock-futures-global-shares-sink-after-downgrade/#ixzz1UStlvUkX
You can read what other “folks” thought, here:
Tada! You’re welcome, dear readers!